Thursday, March 03, 2011

Coldness Returns.

Uh, it's kind of been a crappy week weather-wise. Last week-end, we had absolutely gorgeous weather up into the 70's. The sun was shining and everyone's mood felt light and sporty. Fast-forward to Sunday evening. The wind, which previously had been warm wind, turned drastically cold. By Monday, it was what I call "living in garage weather" where no matter if you have on all your heating devices cranked up or not, the temperature still feels like you're garage in the winter-time.

I also notice the effect if has on my energy level. When I'm teaching, my body kind of has that tense, "I'm cold" feel the entire day. By the time I get home, pretty much the only place I want to go is into my bed and under my covers. This obviously hinders productivity and 9 times out of 10 leads to mid-day naps.
I'm not sure where I'm going with this post. Just wanting to share.

On a positive note, we probably only have another 2 weeks of this type of weather. Let's hear it for optimism.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anything like SD?