Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thailand Top 11


Here's me, 2 days before leaving China; I'm dreaming about Thailand.


Two days of sun later, enjoying Mexican food.



We are on semester break right now for the Spring Festival. During the break, we have a conference in Thailand. However, I'm here a little early with a few friends enjoying the sunny beach of Phuket. I'm so relaxed I don't even have a to-do list. But, I do have a list of my top Favorites of Thailand. Take a look:

1. Thailand tea
2. The smell of heat
3. Coconut, palm trees lining the water
4. A Potpourri of languages filling the air
5. European middle-aged men in speedos (Just kidding)
5. The smell of tanning oil
6. Banana pineapple fruit shakes for $1.75
7. The Thai, with a smile, customer service
8. Used book stores
9. Sun dresses
10. Bobbing in the salty ocean
11. Great friends to experience it all with

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

sounds lovely. We are expecting freezing rain!! Yippy.