I've been in Thailand for nearly 3 weeks now, and the list of why I like it is growing by the day. Where to start?
1. fresh, strong coffee
2. fresh, cheap tropical fruit
3. warm weather . . everyday.
4. coffee shops all over the place
5. used bookstores all over the place
6. hanging out with friends
7. a wonderful mix of 90's music in restaurants
8. cheap transportation
9. no snow
10. cheap massages
I have only a few complaints with Thailand
1. coffee shops don't open up until later (8:00 or 9:00 in the morning)
2. prostitution is obvious and rampant
3. pushy salespeople (it's hard to bargain here)