Thursday, February 03, 2011
To Do List
One semester left to go in China,
Here's the list of "to do's"
1. Host a hot pot party.
2. Stay for one full day and / or spend the night at the orphanage.
3. Visit the library on campus.
4. Go roller-skating (again).
5. Rent a bicycle. Ride it around. Buy some fruit.
6. Read the Dream of Red Mansions and walk around discussing it with people.
7. Stay in a hotel in Hengyang.
8. Go to a class picnic.
9. Attend one of Roger's classes.
10. Visit Wei Fei Fei's new house.
11. Visit Japan.
12. Start giving away stuff like crazy.
13. Host a game night.
14. Jog around the city.
15. Teach a class backwards. (Put the end of the class first. End the class with the introduction.)
16. Once the weather turns nice, dance once a week with the elderly ladies by the river.
Buckle up, Hengyang!