Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Let us Unite & Play Lazer Tag



This past week-end, some of us had a little Saturday night lazer tag event. I was partly responsible for arranging it. I posted an invite on facebook and let some of my friends know. The result? A group of about 16 of us from different walks of life, professions, and backgrounds united forces to try and take down the opposing team in a friendly fire game of lazer tag. 

We also enjoyed some miniature golfing as part of the packaged price. I was in a group with my friend from school and her cousins. We didn't take ourselves too seriously. Other people enjoyed the batting cages and video games. By the end of the night, I was beat and ready for bed (see previous post). But, the others were all feeling hungry so we did a late night run to Perkins. It was like we were in college all over again. There are 3 more such events planned for this summer. I'm looking forward to them because sometimes, it's just nice to pretend you're a kid again. 


(Wow, I really wish I knew how to flip the direction on this photo. Any ideas?)

2 comments:

Drew and Rachel said...

glad you made it out of their with your cardigan! creeps like to steal outer garments at laser tag joints ya know.

Unknown said...

Being a kid is not necessarily a matter of age.