Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Visitors from Baotou

Today at our school, we had some visitors from a sister school in China, a middle school in Baotou, Inner Mongolia. I saw one of the visitors during a staff meeting; they peaked their heads into our classroom to check it out. I had a strange feeling that I had seen the man before. Is it possible?
Perhaps I have. Afterall, I have been to the city of Baotou before and know about a dozen of their middle school and high school English teachers. I did have a meal with one of my friends' leaders of the school. Hmm, yes it seems like it could be likely that I have met one or more of these people before in China.

This evening, in a quest to know for sure, I went to retrieve photos from my external hard drive. Much to my dismay, I don't have the correct cord to connect to my computer. So, I will have to rely on memory and maybe I will do some investigating of what schools exactly my friends teach at; I'm excited. Let the detective work begin.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a small world after all.