Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Shout out to Dad!!




Today is Father's Day in China, or at least it is to us westerners living in China. I'd like to publicly proclaim, that I think I might have one of the coolest fathers in the world. Here are some of the things I appreciate about him the most:

1. His sense of humor...cheesy Strasser jokes we call them. They might be cheese, but rest assured they are clean and funny.

2. His patience with the women in his life, mainly myself, mom, and his coworkers.

3. His interest and desire to learn. He keeps a tablet where he writes down something new he learns everyday. He's always doing the little mind / word puzzles in the paper, and he's usually reading a historical fiction book.

4. His passion for justice and helping the under privileged.

4. His generosity with time and money.

5. His devotion to church, the greater church community, and his love for the Father.

Blessed to call you my dad. I'm so proud of you!

No comments: