Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Resolution -- KISS

Today I want to make about 10 New Year's Resolutions. However, I have done that before and kept none of them. In our family, we have a saying -- Keep it Simple Stupid or KISS.
So this year, I am going to keep things simple and only make one resolution.  My resolution is to do some writing at least four times a week for the year.   That does not mean I will post everything I write on my blog--some of the writing will be more reflective, meditative, and personal. But even so, I do anticipate that I will be posting more of my writing on here. I would also like to start writing some short fiction pieces.
So--there you have it.  Keeping it simple.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Portia, glad to see you writing on this web-log again. I'm looking forward to reading and commenting along.

ps nice economizing on the boot socks.

rach

Faith said...

Portia, I love the little insights to your daily life. Sharing the simple things has a big impact, after all it's the little things that makes up the big stuff. -Faith

Portia said...

Thanks Rachel and Faith. Keep the comments coming. :)