It's just one of those days when you kind of don't care anymore (about some things) and other things, you care a lot more than you should. Here are a few things that have me caring a lot...
1. I care a lot that I have been such a poor friend to some of my friends who live further away; I've been a little bit of the "out of sight, out of mind" mentality recently. :(
2. I care a lot that I have messed up on one small (but significant all the same) part of my job and let a student slip through the cracks. Sad, but true.
3. I care a lot that some of my friends are hurting and haven't experienced freedom.
4. I care a lot that sometimes I feel old and other times I feel immature.
5. I care a lot whenever I think about the orphan babes who do not have enough food or attention. Who die silently in their cribs, alone in this world, welcomed with wide arms and bottles full of warm milk into the next.
6. And I care a lot that time goes so fast and yet I waste so much of it.
Show me Oh Father, how to care about what you care about.