Someone is going to be 30 soon. This same someone is trying to remain optimistic about it. So, she made a list of light-hearted goals for her 30's.
1. No more buying cardigans.
2. Slowly cut back on morning coffee.
3. Sleep in whenever possible.
4. Try not to be so obsessive compulsive. Namely, don't replay conversations thinking about what you could have said differently or how you could have ended it better.
5. Write more poems.
6. Hold more babies.
7. Curl hair 2 times a week.
8. Start jogging during the week (3 times at 20 minutes a pop; seriously self, how hard can it be?)
10. Work on Chinese: become a regular listener and commenter on Chinesepod.
11. Laugh more and join activities that facilitate laughing (game night, Jack Handey quotes?)
12. Give your friends specific encouragement about qualities you appreciate in them.
13. Say no to movie theaters.
14. Say yes to sledding and skiing and other winter sports.
15. Eat more cayenne pepper (helps with circulation.)
16. Drink more wine (purely health purposes.)
17. Make original mistakes in relationships.
18. Always be willing to host people.
19. Spend more time talking to the Father as you would a friend.
20. Spend less time requesting things and more time praising Him.