Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Motorbike Taxi


One of the more popular and cost efficient ways to travel in our city is by motorbike taxi. That's right, you heard correctly. Although these motorbikes are outlawed in some other cities, they are popular in our small city. It is quite exhilirating to ride on one of these for multiple reasons.

In case you don't recognize me, I am the one in the middle..the safest spot. My team-mate is on the back, and our friendly taxi driver is at the handle-bars. Each Thursday, me and my team-mate take this motor taxi to visit a welfare center outside our city. (We are only able to get to the center by using motortaxis as no taxis can handle the little roads that lead to the center.) At this center, we help play with the kids or toddlers. Usually I feel like they help me more than I could possibly help them.


No comments: