Thursday, November 16, 2023

Join me on Joy in the Ordinary Life

 I started this initial blog when I was teaching and living in China (hence the url chinatripchinatripchinatrip). I had many wonderful adventures in China and beyond. Once returning to the states, life got busy and felt different. I did not feel a strong need to process in writing for a long while.

 During the past ten years, much has transpired including marrying my best friend, having 2 wonderful children, going back to school to become a special education teacher, and moving to a new city. Life has  felt fast and there have been very few, slower moments where I felt like I had the capacity to write about it. 

However, the season and urge to write has returned, much like a boomerang returning to the thrower. I will be writing on the blog "Joy in the Ordinary Life." This blog is very much like it sounds:  I will be writing random posts about life, parenting, & simple joys. Thank you for coming along on my many adventures in China and beyond. If you'd like to follow more of my writing, I'd welcome you to follow me here: https://joyintheordinarylife.blogspot.com/

No comments: