Saturday, August 18, 2007

Your comments--I love them!

Okay--I have to give a disclaimer about blogging in China. Some of you have been sending me comments, and don't worry--I am able to read them. All comments are automatically emailed to me. But, since my blogging control screen is in Chinese characters, I am not sure which function to select to accept and post the comments. It's only by trial and error that I have even been able to post messages at all.

The same is true for the pictures I post. The picture posting function works about 30 % of the time, so I am not able to post as many pictures as I might otherwise.

Thank you for your patience, and please keep reading and commenting. I will do my best to update the blog and keep the pictures coming.
Your thoughts are needed!!

No comments: