Friday, August 31, 2007

Finally Here!!

Hello to you faithful blog readers. It's with much happiness that I write you to let you know I have arrived in the city where I will be teaching and living for the next 2 years. Its wonderful to finally be here after a month of living out of our suitcases. In fact, our suitcases just arrived today--(we shipped them to our school from Beijing.)

My reality for the immediate week (before classes starts) is working on team building with the other teachers and also getting my apartment clean and comfortable (the clean part will be the more challenging.) I have spent quite some time scrubbing, and it gives me a new appreciation for my mother and grandmother who both have done their fair share of cleaning in their lifetimes.

Thanks for your thoughts--I will write a more exciting blog soon. . . To be continued!!

No comments: